Saturday 7 September 2013

Adult Ballet Classes




If they will have me (and it is a very big if) I will join Northern Ballet's over 55 class. Their adult classes start this week and they seem to have something for everyone.   I took my first ballet classes when I was an undergraduate at St Andrews over 40 years ago and I really loved them even though I have no natural aptitude whatsoever.

Last year I took up ballet again at the Base Studios in Huddersfield. Fiona Noonan takes the class.   She is a brilliant teacher with endless patience.   Adult ballet takes place between 20:00 and 21:00 on Tuesdays and costs £5.  For more info and photos of the class see the Base's Facebook class.

Finally, I mentioned Ballet West in Taynuilt and Yorkshire Dance last week.  Here is Ballet West's timetable and here is Yorkshire Dance's.  If anyone knows of any more classes please feel free to add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment