Thursday 30 October 2014

On Tour with Sarah Kundi

New Theatre, Oxford
Photo Wikipedia




















As readers of this blog already know I am a fan of Sarah Kundi. Although I must have seen her many times when she was with Northern Ballet she first came to my notice when I saw her dance Depouillage with Jade Hale-Christofi on You Tube when they were at Ballet Back (see Ballet Black's Appeal 12 March 2013). I have followed her career ever since.

Kundi is not just a wonderful dancer. She is also a talented blogger.  She has already published two posts to On Tour with Sarah Kundi that provide a fascinating insight on the life of a dancer:

I saw the company including Kundi dance at the Palace Theatre in Manchester (see What Manchester does today 10 Oct 2014) and I am looking forward to their company class and Coppélia at the New Theatre in Oxford on 1 Nov 2014. Shiori Kase will be dancing Swanilda and Yonah Acosta Franz. Kundi has tweeted that she will also be dancing in the show so it should be a very good evening.
With a cast like that how could I not enjoy the show? I shall of course review the ballet for this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment