Thursday 21 April 2016

Romeo and Juliet Intensive - the awful proof as the camera does not lie



(c) KNT Danceworks 2016

On 9 April 2016 I wrote about Jane Tucker's intensive workshop at KNT (see We had a stab at that! KNT's Romeo and Juliet Intensive Workshop for Beginners 9 Apr 2016). We had a great day and at the end of the course we gave a performance.  We did two works:

  • Dance of the Knights which you can see above; and
  • The Juliet variation which you can see below.



(c) 2016 Danceworks 2016


In both films I am struggling to keep up. Clearly, I should not give up my day job.  But you know what? It's not too bad for a badly co-ordinated, overweight old lady, is it.

3 comments:

  1. Its the love and passion you have for ballet that matters. More than I ever had. Cheers. Euan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the love and passion you have for ballet that matters. More than I ever had. Cheers. Euan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Euan. You seem to have barrow loads of passion for ballet and you certainly know a lot about it.

    ReplyDelete